Sponsor


Clickbank Products
BannerFans.com

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kelly Osbourne: Sharing diet tips is Great





Kelly Osbourne wants to help her fans slim by launching a competition to meet her personal fitness team.
Kelly Osbourne says it feels “amazing” to share her fitness tips with fans.
The TV presenter has launched a competition on UK TV to help three viewers slim.
The lucky winners will join the Fashion Police reporter in Hollywood and meet the fitness team that helped Kelly to achieve her gorgeous figure.
“I’ve known my trainer Fred since I was 16 and we grew up together. We went through our unhealthy period of life together and now we’ve come through the other end. It’s amazing that I can share everything that I have learned with everyone else,” she told British TV show Daybreak. “It definitely hasn’t been easy [to lose the weight] and for me, food became a bit of an emotional thing. I punished myself with it. But I was also very uneducated on how to eat properly and what was good for my body and what times of day were appropriate to eat.”
Kelly has openly credited her partner on US show Dancing With The Stars, Louis van Amstel, with teaching her how to eat healthily and exercise.
The 27-year-old revealed she lost 69 pounds since her appearance on the competition in 2009 and has managed to maintain her slimmer frame by sticking to a sensible lifestyle.
Kelly added that people should be aware that any diet and exercise overhaul is hard work.
“Nothing comes easy; you have got to really want it. I want people to enter this competition who really want this life change. [Working out] can be really fun, but at the same time it sucks! You’re going to be in pain, so bring your Epsom salts with you,” she laughed.
© Cover Media Group 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment